Storyboard Comments

When I was searching for different shots to comment on I decided on choosing Miguel and Luca.
Luca's Shots:
Your Cameo shot made me feel as if I were with your brother and as if I were in the same room as him, also I can almost feel his excitement. Your Extreme Close-up shot shows almost every detail in your brothers face. Your eye level shot made me feel as if I was looking right at your brother and it also gives me a sense of his emotions.
Miguel's Shots: 
I enjoyed watching your two shot because it made me feel as if I were currently with your subjects and I was a part of their friend group. I enjoyed your POV shot because it made me feel as if I were the one being kicked and I also enjoyed this because I believed that it was one of your funnier shots.
For the extreme close up shot I could also relate to the fact that it was difficult trying to keep the camera still but I believe that you did a good job in doing so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Reviews

Movie Opener Brainstorming & Research

Master Edits Used in Film